Sunday, September 1, 2019

Two Five Three: Blonde

Once upon a long ago time, my leggy blonde friend down in the Land of the Long White Cloud told me the story of her first time with a girl. I don't know how much faith to place in the account. After all, I don't believe her stories of travels all over Asia and the Pacific, and I have serious doubts that she was ever married to a wealthy businessman.

Nonetheless, this story has been something she's referred to for several years, and her various mentions of it have been consistent. I like the story, and I can see it as part of the autobiographical novel she's always talked about writing. So I will put some of the accounts she's sent me in my archives. The story is one worth saving, I think.

Long ago I asked her about her experiences with girls. She'd had a few, she told me. She defines herself as cis and hetero, she says, but she says that in her circle at school and after--- amongst upper-middle party girls in Wellington ---a "bit of bisexuality" was considered fashionable. Again, I can imagine arts girls saying that with a straight face. So let's see. When I asked her to tell me about her first encounter, this is how she responded over a few months' worth of exchanges:

Her first girl, she wrote, was a hippie girl named Julia:


i met julia when i was 13, at high school, and it would have been a couple of years later-ish.

Julia and I were at school together. Her mum ran off with another woman, leaving Julia and her sister Fran largely unattended. We had so many parties at their house, drunken all nighters. She is a single mother of two part-Maori boys these days and lives in a pretty grim council flat.

Julia was my age, and Fran was a couple of years older. We met at school. They lived by the beach - their parents were divorced and their mother was off living her new life as a lesbian, so the house was almost always free of adults. We always wagged school there. Julia and Fran were both hippy girls - no shaving, into natural remedies etc. Fran was seriously into drugs. Julia and I weren't as much, we just liked to drink and eat each other out. We had so many parties at that house. We never had 3 ways, but Julia and I fucked all the time. I may have eaten Fran out once. Fran would walk around naked, leave sex toys out in the lounge, have loud sex in the next room and come into the bathroom while I was in there. We did shower together once, and Julia, Fran and I swam naked together a few times. She had lovely big tits, and a hairy blonde cunt, just like Julia did. Now, Julia has 2 part-Maori sons, and I actually have no idea what happened to Fran.

hmm...i liked Julia's personality. she was up for anything. and maybe just that she was there. an unsupervised house, lots of booze and free time... she was pretty too, blonde and hippyish. she didn't shave.

first time with julia was at her house one day when we were supposed to be at school. we'd been working up to it for a while, flirting, taking things a little further each time. we were drinking wine, taking shots and taking an item of clothing off as we did.  shots and wine led to kissing, led to fingering, led to us both naked in her room on the floor. i didn't tell anyone, i don't think, but her sister definitely knew.


this was either year 11 or year 12, so 15 or 16. julia had left school by year 13 so it was before then.

[That would've been 2001 or 2002 for the first time. By 2004 my friend was an undergraduate at VUW in Wellington, reading English Lit]

i remember one night with julia, an old friend from school. i was about 15 or 16 and staying at her apartment in town while her mum & her lesbian lover were away. we raided the liquor cabinet and were really drunk. we were out on the balcony and i was licking her clit and had my fingers in her cunt. she came and pissed at the same time, and a bit got in my mouth. i was not into it at all, and i grabbed our bottle of tequila and had a few big gulps. julia apologised several times...but also said how good it felt to cum and piss at the same time. i'm always very open to new experiences so i gave it a try...and it felt amazing. it made my orgasm so much more intense. julia loved it too...
later i discovered pissing while purging which is also amazing.

One night we found her older sister's sex toys and were up together until dawn just playing and experimenting. I loved that hairy little blonde cunt...

She noted that Julia was one of those girls who was beautiful and amazing at sixteen, but who burned out early. Currently the single mother of two half-Maori boys, though my friend didn't mention if the boys had the same father.  The "grim council flat" idea is deeply depressing. She'd noted that she had no idea whatever became of Fran, but some months later she wrote to say that she'd heard Fran had died--- an epileptic fit at 29. I'll note that it's all-too-possible, especially if serious drugs were involved.  It's a sad thing, and sadder still that I did raise a suspicious eyebrow.

My friend once mentioned buying weed in WGN from a hippie friend, and she later mentioned that a hippie girl she knew had been arrested for weed. I have no idea whether that was Julia or not, and no idea how long it's been since she's seen Julia, let alone since she slept with her.

I want this story for my archives. I want it to be something I can remember years from now. It's something worth saving, though I wish I could know more.



No comments: