Monday, September 2, 2019

Two Five Four: Rough Coast

September is beginning, and I'd like to add this to my archives--- one more set of brilliant stories that I'd like to remember here in the latter part of my life.

More memories from my long-legged blonde friend down in the Land of the Long White Cloud, memories from the early teens of this century. Memories of a girl she dated for a while, a girl named Caitlin (or Caity or Caitie), a girl who was a Lit major at VUW. I can't recall that my friend ever told me how she first met Caitlin, whether it was at university or at a bar on Cuba St. in Wellington. I remember my friend telling me once that she had a date that night with a pretty blonde girl who studied Lit, and that when she got to the bar the girl was reading..."The Sun Also Rises", I think. I must find that first message.

Memory says that Caitie and my friend dated for several months. My friend had had encounters with other girls before, all the way back to her friend Julia in high school, but Caitie was the first girl she'd actually dated. It lasted some months, but in the end Caitie was more lesbian than bi and wanted a more long-term commitment than my friend, who in the end preferred Older Men, was prepared to make. It ended with an angry and disappointed Caitlin not speaking to my friend and blocking her calls. Nonetheless, it was deeply passionate and carnal while it lasted, and they cut a wicked swathe through Wellington clubs and parties.

The most passionate memory my friend told me was this:

Caitlin and i went for a drive a couple of weeks ago, to the coast. it's a very rough beach, nobody swims there, but it's popular for bonfires and walks, things like that. Caitlin and i drove out there and smoked a joint and walked round to the rocks with a couple of beers. We started making out, lying on the sand when it started to rain. I got up to leave, but Caity pulled me back down and started un-doing my jeans. The rain was pounding down on us, the waves were crashing on the shores, you could hear the wind howling. but we couldn't stop. Her fingers were in my asshole, her tongue on my clit. I screamed and moaned so loud when I came. It was so fucking intense & so fucking hot. I couldn't move, I just lay there, getting drenched, Caity's head on my stomach.

I made a note about the date--- 9/18/11. Eight years ago. My friend would've been twenty-four or twenty-five. The rough beach was at a place called Wainuiomata, southeast of Wellington. The photos  of the beaches at Wainuiomata I found via Google were wonderful. My friend described Wainuiomata to me like this:

Hmmm...on a late summer evening I would take you to one of my favourite spots from when I was a teenager. When everyone first started driving, we would go out to the deserted Wainuiomata coast, and drink and smoke weed and fuck. 

At certain times of the year you could light bonfires, so we would do that and disappear in pairs...
It is a very rough and dangerous beach -- definitely not a swimming beach. But it's a nice drive out from the city and I have great memories from evenings spent there...

My friend was willing to try anything with Caity. She told me this, too--

Caity pissed right in my mouth when i was licking her cunt one time. She told me it was coming, she moaned 'I'm going to piss' and I just opened my mouth, I so wanted to taste her. I swallowed twice! A couple of small-ish mouthfuls. I've had bigger since... but that was my first time. Caitie loves licking and drinking piss, but I haven't tried boys' piss...

Her first time? Well, she didn't swallow really with Julia in high school, and she washed her mouth out with a few big gulps of tequila. So I'll go with "first time" here.

Other memories of Caitlin/Caity/Caitie... My friend told me that Caitie loved dildo play but didn't like random objects the way my friend did. And they did occasionally pick up boys--- a story dated 9/1/11: Caity & i took a cute little 20 year old home the other night & fucked his ass with Tyrone  [her large black dildo]...God, he loved it! 

There are other stories, too: my friend and Caitie going to the beach with a taxi-full of Kenyan rugby players one Sevens weekend in Wellington in early 2012--- with this addition: Caity ended up back at a hotel with a Kenyan. I went back to a different hotel with a manager of the Scotland team. We met in the morning for coffee before heading back to bed together. I'll have to archive the Sevens stories, and the tale of the Kenyans on the beach. That may be a bit awkward, since race was a big factor in the hook-up and both my friend and Caity loved using vocabulary during drunken sex that would get very awkward here in the States.

My friend's stories... Reading them now, I find myself looking at them with a hyper-critical eye, looking at them for inconsistencies and implausible moments. I no longer know what to believe, even though I very deeply care for my Wellington friend...and even though the stories are often so shatteringly wicked and hot.



No comments: