Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Two Five Five: Beliefs 3

Let's consider another story from my leggy blonde friend in Aotearoa down in the Land of the Long White Cloud. This is something she told me in July of 2016--- not so very long ago.  And it's not one that I believed then, and not one I believe now:

a contractor is here working on the ceiling tiles in our office.

he is wearing blue jeans, workboots, a long sleeve black top and a hi-vis vest. 

and he is just my kind of dirty hot. you know the type. 

wiry build, stubble, an ex-heroin addict aesthetic. mid to late 40s.  

he actually looks kinda like bronn from game of thrones. 

i made him a coffee on friday when he was working here. (side note - neither of the two receptionists offered him a drink, and he was working here for hours!  i don't know if this is an age thing or what, they are very early 20s, a guy and a girl. obviously they look after clients with coffee/tea etc, but workmen & the IT guys all seem to get ignored!).

manners are important. 

he was flirty and i was bored. 

i may have found an excuse to make my way into the archive room he was working in, and quietly shut the door behind me...

he ran his fingers through my hair while i sucked him. he was big. i swallowed and sat in a meeting with cum on my breath. 

And a bit later that night:

Yes, he was white not Maori, alas. And yes -- I did get his number. I didn't know his name (Rex) until he scrawled it on a piece of paper and handed it to me when he left the building a few hours later. 

The lights were out in the archive room, as he was working on the light panels and ceiling tiles. He saw me come into the room while he was up his ladder. I smiled at him and shut the door behind me. He came down from his ladder and thanked me for the coffee. We didn't say anything else, really. I pulled him towards me by his belt and kissed him. We kissed for a while, and he had his hands down my shirt, on my breasts and nipples. I knelt and undid his jeans and took his cock in my mouth. He tasted clean, mild. After he came, I stood, kissed his cheek and left. I do want to fuck him...

She told me later that she did fuck him a couple of nights after that encounter, that she called him and got sloppy drunk with him at a bar on Cuba St. in Wellington and took him home. After that, he vanished from her stories. I can understand her being attracted to someone who looked like Bronn from 'Game of Thrones', but I don't believe the story at all. It's too cliched, too like something that Showtime or Cinemax would've featured on one of their late-night soft-core anthology programs in the 1990s. And I just can't believe in a character named Rex. I just can't.

There are stories she's told that are believable, of course. In March 2011 she did send an email from work that began simply enough: i had a delicious older man's cock in my mouth this morning. i love starting the day with a mouthful of cum. i missed my first class, i was having so much fun...

Her first class--- she'd have been finishing up an accounting degree in those days. She did take a degree in English Lit and then (practical girl!) go back to VUW to take accounting classes.  She explained things a bit:

he's around 45. he's tall and strong. he has short dark hair and a cute, stubbly face. he owns a sand blasting and spray painting business and is a client. i'm not sure if its common practice in the US, but here young lawyers and accountants have to spend quite a bit of time out on secondment, getting to know the way their clients businesses work etc. so, thats how we met a few years ago. we ended up at the same function at the marina a few nights ago and one thing led to another.

 the first time, he bent me over the bonnet of his car and fucked me from behind. it was so hot. he came in my mouth then carried me inside. he lives in Seatoun by the beach. his bedroom had big windows overlooking the sea. he had a beautful cock, big and thick and hard. it felt so good in my mouth and hands. he licked my cunt and i came so hard. he fucked my ass and cunt and told me i was beautiful.

i must have fallen asleep around 3, and had a terrible nightmare, because i woke up screaming and shaking. he pulled me towards him and whispered 'its ok, its ok' over and over in my ear. he ran his finger through my hair and spooned me for the rest of the night.

in the morning he was so gentle and lovely. i sucked his cock and he came in my mouth again. he made us both smoothies then fucked me in the shower and drove me to class. i'm meeting him for a drink after work tonight. he's gorgeous and funny and i want him.  

So...he was around 45 in 2011--- in his mid-50s now. She'd have been...twenty-four? twenty-five? She added this later: This was Shane. He was gorgeous. I had a few nights with him and Caitie both.  Do I believe that part, about the three-ways? Maybe. Maybe. But meeting him that way at a marina party and ending up in bed--- that's not implausible. The dirty-hot contractor? No--- I don't see that as plausible, especially since the risky-hot part, the risk of getting caught, would have meant losing a job and not just getting tossed from a bar.

One story I believe, and one I don't.  Do we agree on plausibility? And...do comment and let me know what your own criteria for plausibility are. What things do make erotica plausible or implausible for you?


No comments: