Monday, July 13, 2020

Two Nine Five: Leather

Tonight I'm thinking again about my posh blonde friend down in the Land of the Long White Cloud, about Jill down in NZ.

I'm thinking about the stories she told me about the rich older man she fancied back maybe five or six years ago. She may have known him longer than that, but memory says that it was in 2015 and early 2016 that she was last involved with him. I know very little about the older man himself--- in his mid or late fifties, I think. Maybe sixty now. Jill always did have a taste for older men, a taste I have to approve of. She always called him "the businessman" and hinted that he spent his time "owning companies". That could mean all sorts of things, really. She never did tell me how she met him, or how old she was when she did, or what their early encounters were like. She hadn't seen him for a while when they ran into each other by accident in an Auckland bar in 2015. They had a drink and (of course) ended up in bed in his hotel suite.

She did tell me that he was rich even by her family's standards. Once, later, she wrote me to say that she felt guilty and ashamed because  one night off Cuba St. in Wellington she'd given a blowjob in a parked pickup truck to someone she described as a "bankrupt builder". Pickup truck in Kiwi is ute...a ute. For utility truck, I guess. She was ashamed that she'd given a drunken blowjob to the Bankrupt Builder and was cheating on The Businessman. How could she do that, she asked, how could she cheat on someone who had ten million dollars?  (My question-- $10 million NZ or in USD?)

What Jill loved best about being with The Businessman was that he collected expensive cars. He collected Aston-Martins and was a member of the NZ Aston-Martin Owners Club. He'd take her to meets and road rallies. I don't know how many of the cars he's owned over the years, or exactly what he owned when she was sleeping with him. She enthused once about having been in a V12 Vanquish, so that may have been his ride when she was with him in 2015/16.  I did Google the car, and I'd like to know if she'd been in one with him.

I think you know where this is going. Jill always hinted that she'd had sex in an Aston-Martin...maybe in more than one. She laughed about the make of the car, since she had been a major fan of the early 007 movies. Easy enough to imagine her in a parked Aston-Martin Vantage outside some posh restaurant like The Grove off St. Patricks Square, short cocktail dress up around her hips, straddling The Businessman. Let's note how my mind works here. I can see her in detail, tell you what colour and fabric her dress is, tell you that she's dark-tanned and obviously not wearing underwear (she rarely does). I can see the expression on her face as she rides him. I can't tell you a thing about him, though. Not looks, not expression, not suit. He's irrelevant as a person. It's Jill and the car that matter.

A V12 Vanquish would be a perfect stage set for a posh blonde party girl like Jill. I'm not especially interested in fast cars or sports cars, but an Aston-Martin is a stage set that I can see.

I can't get past the vision of Jill naked in an Aston-Martin. I can imagine her in her classic Ray-Bans, pulling off her cashmere pullover and cut-off denim shorts and leaning back naked while her Older Admirer drives through Grey Lynn in Auckland. I can imagine her laugh as she puts her bare feet up on the dash and turns up the music.

I can imagine her naked on open highway as well, the car at speed, Jill's sundress tossed into the back. If I had her here tonight, I ask all the questions that would help me turn the image into a story. How hard was it to get a sundress off in the passenger seat of the Vanquish? Harder than peeling off skinny jeans or leggings? Windows up or down? Wind in her hair or not? Would she curl up in the seat or lean back and put her feet up? Would she caress herself while the car accelerated or lean across to give the driver road head? Were the windows and windscreen dark-tinted or was she thrilled by the thought of performing for passing truckers and teen boys? What did it feel like, being naked at speed? What did the leather of the seats feel like against bare skin? That's something I do think about: Jill's hair in the wind, sunlight on her freckles, nipples hard, the North Island landscape rushing past.

Now of course she's been naked in parked cars since her early teens; let's take that as a given. But being naked in a Vantage V12--- a car that costs something above $US 175,000 ---or a $US 300,000 Vanquish V12...that has a very special erotic energy. I can't imagine her not always feeling obligated to sit in one of those with the back of her skirt flipped up so that she'd always have bare flesh on the leather seat.

In some better world, she'd call me late at night and tell me about textures and sensations, about the sound of the V12 engine while she gave head or fingered herself at high speed down a coastal highway. These days, my own selection of stage sets is deeply limited, and I'm unlikely ever to have new ones. But beautiful, leggy, posh girls in expensive sports cars--- there's an image I can like. I just wish I had more details and more accounts of adventures from young ladies with a taste for speed and transgression.


No comments: